The following scripts are old and did not pass recent quality control. They are still available here for historical reasons but I strongly invite you to find alternatives.
- A/B testing: A simple/efficient enough A/B testing tool.
- PHP_my2pg: A simple migration tool from MySQL to PostgreSQL
- Good cookie: A server-side solution to store third party cookies when browsers block them (like Firefox starting version 22) (original version using Memcache)
- Good cookie, Redis version: Same script as "Good cookie" but rewritten to use Redis/PhpRedis instead of Memcache
- Dokuwiki orphans: Find links to empty pages and pages with no links towards them in your Dokuwiki
- LastCall: simple cron job monitoring tool in PHP
- MacThief: Protect your Mac against thieves.
- MultiServ: Execute terminal commands on several servers at once with a Mac. I strongly invite you to use the great csshx instead.
- Password guidelines: Learn how to use good passwords if you are a user and how to protect your users if you have a website
- Secure my Mac: How to properly secure Mac OS (passwords, Apple backdoor on your computer, FileVault, Hibernation...)
- dirGPG: Easily crypt and decrypt a folder with GPG
- Simple backup: A simple bash backup tool for your files, PostgreSQL and MySQL
Share this page:
Follow me to be notified of new articles:
Last update of this page:
March 27, 2017
Please do not copy any of the content of this website without asking me first